Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kai Update

I can't believe it! I requested one last update on Kai before we travel to China. I was told that we should do it now because when Chinese New Year starts, we may not get any updates. So imagine my surprise when I had an update this morning before 0800! What a great way to start the day.
Isn't he gorgeous!?
It sounds like he is doing well and very healthy (by orphanage standards) and we are so very thankful. This is also the first picture we have of him standing (something we were sure he could do, but had no verification) and he is wearing shoes (ditto on the last comment).
Please confine to pray for an easy transition for all of us. 4 weeks to go!








2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! He's going to bring so much joy to your family. I'll pray for you all as you prepare for your trip & transition once he's home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful! Congratulations Ferland Family! We will be praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete