Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cam's Message to Cael

Dear Cael,
My name is Cam and I will be your new brother. I am excited to go to China and meet you and bring you home with us. Mom and Dad have built our bunk beds...I have the top bunk so you can have the bottom...it's easier to get in and out of that one. I'm learning how to play baseball this week...I'm not too good, yet, but I will show you how to play and we can learn together. We also have a bike ready for you. Mom and Dad like to run everyday and I ride my bike with them. We'll teach you how to ride the red bike so we can all go together.
We say a prayer for you every night for God to make the time go by fast and to keep you safe.
I hope we get there, soon!
Love,
Campbell

2 comments:

  1. Ok Ferlands, thanks for the good cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get there soon too cam. We are all very excited for Cael to be home with his family. Love you, Grandma xoxo

    ReplyDelete