Monday, March 15, 2010

Last Care Package to China

OK...so this will be the final care package that we will send to China. As mentioned earlier, today, Ann at Red Thread has put together a set of "Joe Boxer" jammies, a blanket, some goodies for EnYi and his foster family, a camera (so that he will always be able to remember them) and a letter that Ann has translated for his foster family to read to him. We had sent her a couple more pictures of the Ferland family to send along with the package, but am not sure what happened to them.
I still can't believe that this time next month, we could actually be home with him!!
We hope to share actual travel dates with you al tomorrow!


3 comments:

  1. Campbell's TA Update: Yeah! Our TA is here. I'm excited that i'm getting my brother in April. I guess you saw the picture of me going CRAZY!!!!
    I am excited to get Cael (Li En Yi) My Mom cannot believe that I am up this late, but I am too excited to sleep. Cael will be a good brother but I WILL boss him around!
    Love,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Adam got the same blanket! We are so excited for you guys. I know we will be right behind you and we will definitely meet up when we all return...hopefully before you leave us for DC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma is just too excited as well Cam. I know I won't be able to sleep either. Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete