Thursday, December 16, 2010

October

All,
I know it has been a LONG time since I posted so I decided I better start updates by months...beginning with October.  Let me first start with letting you know that we have been busy, but God has blessed us more than we deserve!
We enjoyed slightly cooler temperatures in October as we continued to train for the Marine Corps Marathon that occurred on Halloween Day.  My brother, Cole, came for a visit and we had the opportunity to go to a Naval Academy Football game...fun, fun, fun, and we won, won, won!

Cam started back to Cub Scouts and both boys played soccer.  During marathon weekend, both boys ran the marathon mile and stayed together the entire time!


Jay and I did finish the marathon and actually felt pretty good at the end!  I will say that age DOES require training...no matter how many marathons you may have run.  That night, we both hobbled around the neighborhood with boys while they trick-or-treated.  Cam went eclectic as Darth Ironman and Cael was Obiwan Kinobi.  Also posted are pictures of Cael's first pumpkin carving...he did great! As we prepared to take him through the neighborhoods for candy, he asked why the people just gave  us candy for saying "trick or treat".  I could not really answer other than..."they just do, so go with it."  He did and had a blast!




That about sums up October...next up November!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Updates! I love the pictures of the kids carving the pumpkins and dressed up for Halloween. You're so funny - "they give you candy for no good reason - just go with it!" I would've never thought to ask why as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete