Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TIckle-Fest, Shots, and Passport

Today started out with "Tickle-Fest 2010"...I'm sure the neighbors LOVED us! As it turns out, Enyi may know a little Kung Fu...he kept getting in these poses that were too cute, but I could never really get it on film. We then went to the local clinic for his medical exam and immunizations. The first thing I can say is that I will never complain about military medicine, again. The bottom line is that he is a healthy boy...I however, would like to have his eyes examined when we get back because we have noticed that he holds things really close when "working" (i.e. coloring, DS games, etc). Then we went for 4 shots, a TB test and an oral polio vaccination. He cried when he saw the needles come out and when the first shot was given, but after that, he just held on to me and would not let me put him down for about an hour. The funny thing is, the band-aids they give out look just like the Mac symbol...Cam and Jay went nuts!
The day ended with his passport application, which we will pick up on Monday and little browsing through the local shops. A quick dip in pool, followed by a warm bath and a cup-o-noodles in the room will lead us to an early night...we're exhausted. We are now reviewing the tour book to decide between a safari tour or the memorial park...tune in tomorrow to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment